- Lamboginny (real names Yinka Lawanson) is a Nigerian musician.
- He is popularly known for his fight against crime campaign in Nigeria.
- Some months ago he took some celebrities to the Ikoyi Prisons where over 30 inmates were freed and given new lives.
- This time he is set to assist in some juvenile inmates’ rehabilitation at Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Nollywoodgossip ran into him recently and used the opportunity to catch up with him.
By Joy Ubeku (Inside Nollywood With Joy).
What is Lamboginny working on at the moment?
Lamboginny Say No To Crime project is working on an educational project for the juvenile inmates in Abeokuta which lots of top celebrities are supporting with educational materials. And also the NDLEA has shown their support too. They are looking forward to a close working relationship with us to help use music and entertainment to fight crime in Nigeria. They promised this during my visit to the national head office of the NDLEA.
Which celebs are supporting this project?
Some of the supports are, Stella Damasus who is building an Exam Hall for the juvenile inmates, Daniel Ademinokan is building a worship center, Osita Iheme is supporting with materials, Sammie Okposo, Tillaman, Yemialade, Lydia Babatunde(Lee magazine), and Wisetola, more supports are still needed for teachers’ salaries , uniforms, and vocational materials.
Nollywoodgossip wishes you the best.
Thanks for your time.