- Stephanie Chijioke is a Nigerian actress based in Dubai.
- Sometime last year she told Nollywoodgossip: I can never act nude or as a lesbian.
- Read: Nollywood actress Stephanie Chijioke looking glam in Dubai (photo)
- Read: Nollywood actress Stephanie Chijioke looking very hot and polished (photos)
- Read: Nollywood actress Stephanie Chijioke loses sister, tells Nollywoodgossip: I’ve lost ada nnem.
- Some days back rumors broke out that the actress is currently building an N100m mansion in Port Harcourt.
- The reports also claimed that the Igbo born screen diva spent a whopping N40m on cars.
- The reports rounded up by saying that it was one Bayelsa big boy who was shedding the cash for all those acquisitions.
- Today we spoke with Stephanie Chijioke and the obviously surprised beauty clears the rumors.
By Ifunanya Onuzulike (On Point With Ifunanya).
There are stories in the press that you’re building an N100m mansion. What do you have to say about that?
I was shocked to hear that. In fact, I’m still in shock.
Kindly deny or confirm the story.
It’s not true. Not at all!
What about spending N44m on vehicles?
44 million on cars…waooo . None of these are correct.
The reports said that a Bayelsa big boy is behind the cash splash. Any comment on that?
How did you feel the first time you heard the rumors?
A friend sent me some links where some people wrote about it. I thought it was funny. That was two weeks back. I didn’t see it as a big thing then but I’m so surprised that it escalated this week. My elder brother spoke to me about it early this morning.
What did he say?
He was shocked, but I told him I don’t know how that got to the press. He came home early this morning. His friends called him when they saw the gist. He actually woke me up from sleep. He was very angry and he urged me to grant an interview.
He urged you to grant an interview and say what?
And say what is true. He’s not comfortable with the whole story.
Ok with that cleared now, are you still into acting?
Yes I am.
In your last interview with us you mentioned the loss of your sister. How are you coping now?
Her death is something that still bothers me a lot. I wish she was alive. I miss her so much. She was my best friend, my confidant, my hero, and my strength.
Message to your fans.
I love them dearly. I wish to be of help to those who need assistance. I know God will grant that very soon. I thank them for being there for me.
Nollywoodgossip wishes you the best.