A Chinese man, Hu Seng, almost died when a stupid birthday surprise for his girlfriend went totally wrong, Nollywoodgossip has learned.
He nearly suffocated to death after mailing himself to his girlfriend’s office in a sealed box – which got lost in the post for three hours
When the box finally arrived, girlfriend Li Wang was shocked to discover Seng passed out – and bystanders had to call paramedics to revive him
“I didn’t realize it would take so long,” said Seng. “I tried to make a hole in the cardboard but it was too thick and I didn’t want to spoil the surprise by shouting.”