- Queeneth Hilbert is a half Lebanese and half Nigerian model/actress.
- She tells Nollywoodgossip: “I have up to 20 movies to my credit though It’s not been long I entered Nollywood.”
- She says: “I’ve modeled for orange drugs company.”
- She says: “I love acting and dancing.”
- She says: “The sexiest parts of me are my hips and complexion and I work hard every day to make sure I keep them in shape.”
- She says: “Some of my movies are Hearts on Fire, Wife on Fire, Brave Mind, Hand of Fate, Sins of the Past, The Illiterate, and War in the Palace.”
- “My mom inspired me when she saw I had the flare to act.”
- “I love watching Tonto Dikeh‘s movie.”
- “At times when I’m bored or not doing anything, I start acting with ma mirror.”
- As for acting nude, she says: “Why not if the pay is right!
By Sandra Oyeudo (Downtown With Sandra).
Kindly introduce yourself to our readers.
My name is Queeneth Hilbert. I’m half Lebanese and half Nigerian. I’m the only child of my family. I like honest people and I dislike envy and gossip. My favorite food is African salad and rice with Chinese sauce. I like going to the gym a lot in order to maintain my shape and body physique. I’m a natural person. I hardly make up or else I’m on set shooting a movie or modeling adverts. I love acting and dancing. I come from a Christian family. I’ve modeled for orange drugs company. I have up to 20 movies to my credit though It’s not been long I entered Nollywood. Some of my jobs are Hearts on Fire, Wife on Fire, Brave Mind, Hand of Fate, Sins of the Past, The Illiterate, War in the Palace, and lots more.
What are you working on at the moment?
Actually at the moment I’m still trying to focus on my school and some jobs at hand, so it has not been easy combining education and my career.
Journey into entertainment.
I started acting in school when I was small. I love watching Nollywood movie with my mom. My mom inspired me when she saw I had the flare to act. I’ve always done some drama in school, like I said earlier on. I love watching Tonto Dikeh‘s movie, so at times when I’m bored or not doing anything, I start acting with ma mirror. Entertainment has always been my thing though I started as a model before acting. Entertainment has always been my passion.
Nollywood of today.
Nollywood has really improved, for instance, the equipment have improve. The scriptwriters have also improved, locations are better, the artists are getting better.
Sexiest part of your body?
The sexiest parts of me are my hips and complexion and I work hard every day too to make sure I keep them in shape.
Can you act nude?
Why not if the pay is right!
Anything else you want to add?
The only thing I have to say is thank you lord, and to my sweet loving fans, I thank you all for always being there for me. I love you guys.
Nollywoodgossip wishes you the best.
Thank you Nollywoodgossip.