- Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo is the daughter of the former Governor of Old Oyo state Chief Dr Omololu Olunloyo.
- She and her children are based in Canada.
- When the world lost Odumegwu Ojukwu, Kemi sparked an outrage by saying: Biafra is dead! Rot in Hell Ojukwu.
- One of the top personalities who spoke out against Kemi’s outburst against Ojukwu and the Igbos was world famous music icon Carol Jiani. She told Nollywoodgossip: kemi Omololu-olunloyo was not setting a good example by saying that Odumegwu Ojukwu should rot in hell .
- Just a few days ago Nollywoodgossip learned that Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has been arrested by the Canadian police and would soon be deported to back Nigeria for constituting a nuisance in the country.
- We contacted Carol Jiani to get her comment on this latest development.
By Ifunanya Onuzulike (On point With Ifunanya).
Do you remember Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo?
I remember trying to correct the woman in question over her rude comments about the late Ojukwu and the Igbos. I am in the public eye and must set standards and pay respect to all mankind.
Are you aware that she has been arrested by the Canadian police?
What do you have to say about that?
It is always sad when children are involved. I’m sad that Kemi‘s children are going through this hell of deportation. The woman herself is an evil calculating person with much hate on her mind. She goes out of her way to try to damage people’s reputation, including mine.
In my entire career, it took one of our own to try to bring damage to my name and write false information about me. This is a lesson that she should learn now for the sake of her children. When she is back in Nigeria, she should change her ways and apologize to our people.
I feel sorry for her children and hope that they succeed in future.
Nollywoodgossip wishes you the best.
Thanks very much.