- Ene Ogiri is a Nigerian actress from Benue State.
- She tells Nollywoodgossip: “I have been acting since 2004.”
- She says: “I have done a lot of movies but here are just a few: Kahani, Sound of poverty, A dance for the prince, Save the last dance, millionaire widow, Before the rain, After the rain, king Solomon code, Ghetto language, Life is beautiful, Broken shield, and Fulton Manson.”
- She says: “Yes I have been harassed by producers, but it’s not a big deal.”
- “It happens everywhere you have the opposite sexes working together, so it’s not just a Nollywood thing.”
- She says: “I’m currently working on a royal movie with Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha.”
By Joy Ubeku (Inside Nollywood With Joy).
Could you please tell us a bit about yourself?
I’m Ene Ogiri. I’m an Idoma girl from Benue State, from a family of eight children and I’m number five.
How long have you been acting?
I have been acting since 2004.
I have done a lot but here are just a few: Kahani, Sound of poverty, A dance for the prince, Save the last dance, millionaire widow, Before the rain, After the rain, king Solomon code, Ghetto language, Life is beautiful, Broken shield, Fulton Manson, and more.
Have you ever been harassed by producers?
Yes I have been harassed but it’s not a big deal. It happens everywhere you have the opposite sex working together, so is not just a Nollywood thing.
What are you working on at the moment?
The movie I’m on at the moment is a royal movie with Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha. It’s by Nick production.
Married or seeing someone?
Not married yet and not in any relationship right now
Advice to upcoming artists out there?
First of all, be sure you are talented or ready to learn from those who are good. Then, take it one step at a time. No rushing. Don’t come in the morning and expect to become a star by evening. Let God take the lead and you follow. You might think God is slow, but true success comes only from God. With Him, slowly but surely, you will get to the top where you belong in the industry.
To my fans, I love you all. Thank you so very much for appreciating me. Please go get my latest movie KAHANI.
Nollywoodgossip wishes you the best.
Thanks Nollywoodgossip for having me.